:: Member Involvement ::
Join Woman’s City Club
|Basic Membership Dues||$50.00 June 1-May 31|
|Contributing Member($30 tax deductible)||$100.00|
|Sustaining Members (105 tax deductible)||$150.00|
|Life Member (not tax deductible)||$1,000.00|
|After December 31st -||$25.00 New members only|
Join Us and Become a Member Today! If you prefer to join us by mail, you can print out the membership form and send it to 103 William Howard Taft Road, Cincinnati, OH 45219. The WCC membership year runs from June 1 through May 31.
Benefits of Membership:
- Regular monthly membership meetings – currently held on the third Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm – offer our members a venue to meet, get to know each other better, and share concerns around timely issues. These meetings also included deeper discussions of the topics presented in our public forums.
- Opportunity to participate with kindred spirits in a dynamic civic organization working collaboratively to make our City a more just and livable community.
- First notification of events and other activities sponsored by WCC and its collaborators and allies:
- Weekly email updates on Club activities and events as well as those sponsored by municipal, regional and civic organizations with which we share similar goals, concerns and interests.
- The Bulletin, our online newsletter published bi-monthly between September and June. Members without access to the Internet will receive hard copies of the Bulletin and weekly updates.
- Mailings/ invitations to special and annual events, e.g., orientation/ reception for new members, general membership meetings, National Speaker Forum, Seasongood Luncheon, Feist-Tea celebration. [Links]
- Priority reservations for WCC salons and informal gatherings.
- Inclusion in our Annual Membership Directory issued in September.
Membership Meetings and Programs
Our March 19 meeting will be a discussion on Robin Wright’s National Speaker talk. Professor Jane Anderson will moderate.
Location: First Unitarian Church, 536 Linton Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219.
Feist Tea Program Honoring Woman’s City Club Members
Video Tribute to Jane Anderson by Doreen Quinn
Video Tribute to Cassandra Barham by Marge Davis
Video Tribute to Alice Schneider by Susan Noonan