Get experience in civic engagement with the Woman’s City Club of Greater Cincinnati
and the League of Women Voters
Woman’s City Club welcomes young women and men ages 18 to 35 to take advantage of our special Act One membership. This program – a joint initiative with the League of Women Voters — is now in its third year.
APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED ON A ROLLING BASIS
League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area (LWVCA) and Woman’s City Club of Greater Cincinnati are proud to announce Act One, a joint membership initiative for young women and men aged 16-35, is accepting applications on a rolling basis.
WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF ACT ONE, YOU GET:
- Free memberships to Woman’s City Club & League of Women Voters
- Leadership Training and Access to Community Leaders
- Peer and Inter-generational Networking
- Opportunities for Civic Engagement to add to your resume
- Access to two centuries of Cincinnati Civic Leadership Experience
- A Deeper Understanding of City, State and National Issues
Learn more by downloading:
- A flier about Act One (PDF)
Act One is now accepting applications, from women and men aged 16-35 who are interested in joining both organizations for two years at no cost. The program will feature mentoring, opportunities for civic engagement and tailored networking events during the year of the program.
- Those interested in joining Act One can apply by emailing a response to this question in 250 words to email@example.com: “Why are you interested in joining Act One? What activities would you be interested in participating in?” We will contact you if you are selected.
For more information about ACT ONE Contact Jeanne Nightingale